A CDwiki would be just like FreeDB, except data is stored in a wiki, and the format more extensible.
- Collaborative updates are easy - many eyes = few bugs concept.
- Easily extensible
- Need a non-wiki method of inserting data (wiki pure method might be tedious ;)
- Wiki markup may not be most appropriate without alterations? (which wiki markup to use?!)
- Need to formalise some of the layout of data...
- How do you deal with more than one disc having the same page?
- NCDI should guarantee a unique ID - so this should be solved that way ;)