This page is solely for brainstorming and listing of vehicle modding ideas.
Any ideas that become decently fleshed out should go to their own page.
- Have all lights inside and outside car be computer controllable. (think of how cops and alarm systems can flash headlights independantly). Target: lights in UFO (rotating around) or disco (random flashing) modes.
- Take a late 70's holden 2tonner flatbed (based on the shared kingswood frontend), and mod thus:
- and attach a stretched panelvan to the rear
- 4seat interior based off station wagon (so the rear seats can fold down)
- allow access by using the doors from a monaro coupe doors. Side windows too for visibility.
- campervan-style popup roof.
- interior rollcage from which a bed can be sat at the top.
- or string a hammock from it! :)
- LS1 GM V8 has similar engine mount, so a basic adaptor?
- http://www.hpsalvage.com/lt1.htm ...LT1 had same mount
- http://forums.nicoclub.com/lt1-ls1-in-motor-mounts-t256628.html ...LS1 has different, but similar. Adaptors are cheap apparently
- ...Result: huge.
- bonus idea: 4WD, or at least, 4WD height clearance?
- Wheelbase differs between sedan (coupe?), wagon, and cab chassis (ute/van?)
- One mini cooper (original style) + one mazda rotary engine. Mix well. Drive. Replace pants.
- One ute (as wide bodied as you can get - so 70's Kingswood or Falcon), add rollcage and insert speakers within. Add a fridge and toys (including projector unit) behind the cab, then couch, then a swing-door tailgate which opens down to a BBQ grill. Probably more speakers too. Result: Party on, dudes!
- First "draft" from a Mighty Boy perhaps though? Kind of fun that way.
- Regular mini (original style), with fake "bumpers" and a sparkler assembly on the roof to simulate hte look of an electric powered dodgem car
What vehicles look like they were made by Tonka?
- Toyota TD-23 - Tractor for Freight/Baggage
- This vehicle is within 1% the length and width of a mini. Bodyswap?