Nemo's just zis guy, you know?
- Contact details
- See Nemo's avatars
- As part of this geekdom, he watches (and sometimes has helped or pestered) some projects... User:Nemo/Geekwatch
- He writes poetry, went on an EgoTrip in 2008, and is reknown for giving good hug. All this and more can be found on the NemWiki
- Or read other random answers from an Internet Survey Meme
- He owns a Tribble or two
- He plays with fire professionally
- Where has he lived? Consult the HouseTimeLine
- He is the official owner of the word 'polyhugslut'
- And he also has a private wiki User:Nemo/OnAStick which isn't this one.
...and he is trying to become more Ambidextrous
Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit
—Latin for "No mortal is wise at all hours"
- One day Nemo will die
Just one of nemo's nicknames. ...A self-applied title.
Dare ya to prove that it's wrong! :-)
Your optimism has the potential to light up dark spaces.
Some things I get up to on a regular basis in the atoms-and-molecules world
- Annual CandleCathedral - chinese New years (late Jan / early Feb)
- Annual birthday party - mid-late April
- Annual NovemberFest - end of November
See information on the Contact details page
This wiki is Nemo's creation, approximately more or less for brainstorming some of his ideas. (apparently this also makes him a WikiFiend)
Note: he should be sorting old pages on this wiki and generally cleaning it up. Perhaps from the most Special:Ancientpages first?
Nemo is dementedly enthusiastic and magically geeky...
The bigger NemProjects are listed on the frontpage, while NemProjects held elsewhere and other related otherwhere projects that I watch are listed below...
- Conjoined WindowManager - my idea for functionality not yet seen in a windowmanager
- PWM - otherwhere windowmanager project I love
- ION - otherwhere windowmanager project which should incorporate full PWM functionality RSN
- Tetris - Where do the blocks go?!
- PicoGui - otherwhere embedded GUI project
- Ogg Vorbis - otherwhere music compression project
- NEWS - Nemo's Enhanced Wiki System
- CinemaSeatCouch - building, well, a couch out of a set of cinema seats.
- XDM ThemeStuff - Was: Making the XDM login greeter not suck. Now: Abandoned
- Random Silliness and writings
- What You Can't Say
Thankyou for your time
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain.